Imagine having a meeting in Conference Room D but not knowing where that is. You could try searching for one of your colleagues using the Spotlight function, on the off-chance they are in the room you are looking for. But what if the room is empty? While Sococo does not have a functionality that allows users to locate rooms by name, there is a way this can be accomplished. This article describes the steps to find a specific room in a space when using the Sococo web app.
- Sococo web app
- Access to the space where the room is located
- In the Sococo web app, make sure you are located in the correct space. If this is not the case, select the correct one as described in Space Selection.
- Open the Chrome find bar.
- For Windows users, press Ctrl+F
- For Mac users, press Command+F
- Enter the room's name in the find bar.
- The matching text will be highlighted allowing the room to be located.