If you stopped using Sococo for a while, but want to reactivate your account you can do so directly from the application.
Only users who had Administrator privileges for your Sococo organization before the subscription was deactivated can complete the reactivation.
- Log in to Sococo. As your subscription has already expired, the message "Oh no! Your free trial has expired" will be displayed.
- Click on the Upgrade button. The Choose your plan pop-up will be displayed.
- Enter the number of seats you want to acquire (10 is the minimum for the Standard Plan) and the billing schedule of your preference.
- Click on Continue to Checkout.
- Enter your billing address details and click on Next.
- Enter your payment details and click on Next.
After reactivating the account, you will be able to log in and access the spaces you had previously created. If the message "Something went wrong. Please contact customer support" is displayed when trying to reactivate your account, reach out to our Customer Success team at firstname.lastname@example.org to get assistance on this matter.