When enabled, Sococo desktop notifications are displayed when certain events take place. However, these notifications are visible for only up to 5 minutes. If you are away from your computer longer than this, you might miss important notifications. Enabling notification badges in your system will allow you to see if you have received chat messages while you were away.
For Windows users:
- Right-click on the taskbar and select Taskbar settings.
- Make sure the option Use small taskbar buttons is disabled.
- Enable the Show badges on taskbar buttons option.
For Mac users:
- Go to the Apple Menu and select System Preferences.
- Click on Notifications.
- Select the Sococo app and enable the Badge app icon option.
After completing the Solution, you will be able to see notification badges in your taskbar.