If you are already a Sococo user but want to create a separate organization, you can sign up for a free trial with a different email address or create a new account with the email address you currently use to log in to Sococo. This article describes the process of creating a new account.
Creating a new trial account with an existing email address will allow the user to create a new organization and its corresponding space.
- Create a support ticket indicating you want to create a new trial account with your email address providing the following information:
- Your email address
- The new organization name
- The new space name
- The map you have chosen
- Once your request has been addressed by Support, check your inbox for an email with the subject line "[Name] invites you to join your new Sococo space, [Space name]!"
- Click on the Click here to accept this invitation to your new Space called [Space Name] link in the email.
- You will be directed to your new space, where you can invite other users and select a new map if necessary.
The account created is a trial account, which has the same functionality as the full paid version. You will have 14 days to test all features of the application. To upgrade your account, refer to Upgrade your account from trial to paid for more details.