If you have configured Single Sign On (SSO) for your organization, there is no need to send invitations for users to join a space. As soon as someone from your organization logs in, a new Sococo account will be created. By default, all users in your organization will have access to all spaces. This article describes how to manage access to a specific space when SSO has been enabled.
Administrator role is needed to follow the steps.
- Click on the menu icon on the top left side to expand the options pane.
- Select Settings > Space Settings.
- Click on the edit pencil for the space you want to manage. The Edit Settings window will open.
- Expand the Space Settings section.
- Select Managed for Access for SAML users.
- Expand the Membership section. Here you will be able to manage the access of each member to the space.