Every room in a Sococo space has a limited capacity. This article provides the steps to find the maximum number of users that can enter a room at the same time for a specific space.
- Click on the menu button at the top-left part of your app.
- Click on SETTINGS > Space Settings.
- Under Space Management, identify the map that has been selected for the space.
- Locate the map in the lists of available maps.
- Each list will provide a description of the map and will display the capacity of each room.
It is possible to request the room limits to be ignored. Refer to Modifying Space Policies for more details.