Sococo has a known issue displaying ghost avatars in a Space. These avatars are not linked to an active Sococo user, they are grey and usually have a strange name (e.g., 'Unknown' or '???'). This article describes the steps to remove these avatars from your space.
- Locate the ghost avatar in the space.
- Verify that the avatar does not belong to an active Sococo user
- Right-click on the user's avatar.
- Select View Profile.
If the profile is empty, you have confirmed this is a ghost avatar that is not linked to an actual Sococo user.
- Try to force the 'user' to go offline.
If the avatar remains in the space, create a ticket for support including the following details:
- Organization name
- Space where the ghost avatar has appeared
After completing the steps in the Solution section and getting confirmation from support if required, the ghost avatars should no longer be displayed in your space.