See every member of your team, face-to-face—you can now view up to 12 video and screen share streams in every meeting in your Sococo virtual office.
Here’s how to increase your video and screen share streams:
1. Click on the “Settings” menu in the top right corner of your Sococo screen.
2. Scroll to “Maximum media streams per page.”
3. Click on the drop-down menu.
4. Select the number of video and screen share streams you’d like to see.
Here are some suggestions for making the most of your meetings:
- If you aren’t able to increase your video and screen share stream limit, you may have to adjust your organization’s space settings. Have your space moderator do the following:
1. Click on the menu in the top left corner of your Sococo screen.
2. Select “Settings.”
3. Select “Space Settings.”
4. Select the space for which you’d like to change the media capacity, and click "Edit."
5. Select “Space Properties.”
6. Click the dropdown menu titled “Video stream viewing limit.”
7. Choose the number of video and screen share streams you’d like to allow in your virtual office.
8. Let your teammates know that they can adjust their individual media capacity.
- If you’re experiencing quality issues, your network or computer may not be able to support all 12 video and screen share streams. Try decreasing your allowed streams to increase the quality of your meeting.
Questions? Feedback? Give us a shout at firstname.lastname@example.org.