Now it’s easier than ever to go to work in Sococo—introducing auto-launch for the Sococo desktop app!
The Sococo desktop app will now automatically launch when you turn on your computer, and you will be automatically logged in to your virtual office. Not a bad commute!
A few things to keep in mind:
- If you “X” out of your Sococo desktop app, your Sococo window will be minimized and you will still be present in your virtual workplace.
- To log out manually, navigate to the menu in the top left corner of your Sococo screen, then select “Log out” from the side menu. You can also shut down the app to log out.
P.S. If you’d like to turn off auto-launch, follow these steps:
1. Click on the menu in the top left corner of your Sococo screen.
2. Select “Settings.”
3. Select “General.”
4. Scroll down to where it says “Desktop Application.”
5. You’ll see two buttons: one that says “Start Sococo when your computer turns on” and one that says “Auto login to Sococo when the app starts.” Toggle the first button to “Off” to disable auto-launch, or toggle the second button to “Off” to disable auto-login.
Questions? Feedback? Give us a shout at firstname.lastname@example.org.