In the Sococo application on the Chrome browser, you may be unable to see the shares on the table. You can see the placeholders, but the shares are not visible, and you cannot click on them.
This could be caused by AdBlocker applications/addons you might have on the browser, blocking some content.
This article will provide more information regarding this issue and how to resolve it.
Please follow the steps below.
- Add a share button is on the left-most position on the table and it moves to the right as you add new shares. We can see below that there is a share on the table, but we cannot see it nor click on it.
- Check if you have an AdBlocker activated on your Chrome browser, and disable it for the app.sococo.com application.
- As soon as you disable the AdBlocker, the share will appear on the table.
- If you still do not see the share on the table, please clear the cache.
- If this does not resolve the issue, please report the problem from the application.